Infographics are short for Information Graphics. These tools are usually one sheet and convey a central theme or idea. So, these infographics from the Social Work Degree Center are visual representations of information and convey an idea at a glance.
Pages for Infographics:
- Child Abuse in the USA
- How Poverty Burdens the Brain
- Left in a Right World
- Poverty in America: Then and Now
- Romanticizing Poverty
- Sexual Abuse in the Military: The War Within
- Smoke Without Fire
- Social Work Leaders: The Crisis in Social Work
- Social Workers: Who Needs Them?
- Suicide Notes
- The Faces of Homelessness Today
- The Social Impact Of Mixing Business & Medicine
- The State of Children’s Health